I have some catching up to do and apologies to make regarding these awards because I'm horribly behind in writing my post and acknowledging the wonderful talented bloggers who were kind enough to pass them along to me!
First, I would like to thank Marelie at Cookie Droplets. She gave me the Stylish Blogger award. Marelie blogs from Singapore but is originally from the Philippines. I love reading her blog to see the delicious Filipino Creole dishes she specializes in. Her love of food and flavors really comes through in her blog and I know you all will enjoy visiting her site.
Now, I would like to say thank you and recognize the two blogs From my Sweet Heart and Gastronome Tart who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please check out these outstanding blogs. Both of these ladies are so talented and are always cooking up dishes that make my mouth water! It has been great getting to know all three of the ladies behind these blogs over the past few months.
So, this award dictates that I share some factoids about myself so here goes:
1. We have a little Burmese cat named Bella who likes to play fetch. I didn't know cats could fetch until we adopted her!
2. I love the ocean and feel "homesick" if I don't see it enough.
3. Parks and Recreation is my favorite show on TV right now. It kind of makes me want to live in Pawnee, IN if there were such a place.
4. I'm originally from Florida
5. I'm addicted to finding cute cupcake liners. I really need an intervention.
6. I love this time of year and all of the good produce that's yet to come for the summer!
7. I have a gigantic coffee mug that I love to drink my coffee from in the morning. I'm very sad when its in the dishwasher. Such attachment to a mug, I know its weird!
Now I'd like to pass this award on to some of the other blogs that I enjoy reading. Please be sure to check out their sites for some reading and recipe enjoyment!
1. The Orange Bee
2. Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
3. From a Writer's Kitchen
4. Kitchen Groovy
5. Chris's Gourmet Fashion
6. Deelicious Sweets
7. California Living
8. Bakeaway with Me
9. Tricia and Nana Cooking with Dorie
10. Apples and Twinkies
11. Poet in the Pantry
12. Yummy Chunklet
13. Alchemy in the Kitchen
14. The French Whisk
15. Sunshine and Smile