Carina at Kitchen Groovy notified me that she had sweetly given me the Stylish Blogger Award! I have so enjoyed chatting with Carina on the "interwebs" and love seeing all of her yummy recipes. Head on over to her blog and check out all of the delicious meals she cooks up for her family! http://kitchengroovy.blogspot.com/
One of the conditions of this award is that I have to share 7 facts about myself. That generally makes me feel uncomfortable and shy but here goes! :)
1. I just celebrated my 4th wedding anniversary!
2. I'm an only child (no judgment please).
3. I love my morning coffee like nobody's business. Ask anyone who knows me or has ever worked with me.
4. I love all things French and horribly regret that I never learned to speak it (one day!)
5. I have watched Julie and Julia more times that I can count.
6. I have an amazing ability to memorize and never forget the lyrics to all kinds of random songs. My husband is pretty much in awe of this.
7. I hate bananas and have for my entire life. Blech.
Now its my pleasure to pass the award along to the following bloggers. These are blogs that I've enjoyed reading and getting to know the women behind the blogs. It takes a lot of time and energy to keep a blog going so I am very appreciative of their efforts, creativity, and hard work! My selections are:
1. One Perfect Bite
2. Yummy Chunklet
3. French Whisk
4. The Church Cook
5. Liv Life
6. Cake Whiz
7. Munchkin Munchies
8. Chef in my Own Mind
9. Daily Salt
10.The Not so Exciting Adventures of a Dabbler